Suggestions for Pace Clock?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello! I graduated from College in May and I'm just now getting back into swimming. Almost have all my gear but I'm missing one thing, a Pace clock! Anyone have recommendations for a small pace clock? I can't seem to find any small ones, only the big expensive ones.
Parents
  • I used to use an IPad in conjunction with an App called Swim Workouts for Coaches. I would enclose the IPad in plastic bag (with ice block in the summer), and set it against the block. I would pre-program my set with rests, and just follow along. It would scroll through the set so I could always check what was coming next. It counted down for starts as well (the rests are timed, and the color would change for countdown to start). This setup was admittedly overkill, but I really loved touching the wall and reading my time directly. It was also nice in that the clock font was quite large. I would have to set the iPad to not automatically shutoff after predetermined time through settings.
  • I used to use an IPad in conjunction with an App called Swim Workouts for Coaches. I would enclose the IPad in plastic bag (with ice block in the summer), and set it against the block. I would pre-program my set with rests, and just follow along. It would scroll through the set so I could always check what was coming next. It counted down for starts as well (the rests are timed, and the color would change for countdown to start). This setup was admittedly overkill, but I really loved touching the wall and reading my time directly. It was also nice in that the clock font was quite large. I would have to set the iPad to not automatically shutoff after predetermined time through settings.
Children
No Data