Taking Notes Pool Side to track time and stroke

Former Member
Former Member
I want to know if there is a way to write down notes while your in the pool? Some kind of material than can get wet while being on the side of the pool ? This is my second year swimming with USMS. I usually swim alone, there is'nt a team yet in my town. When I've timed myself with my finger stopwatch/lap counter, I have a hard time remembering my times for various strokes. Also i want to start counting the number of strokes and rate for each of the forms. The only thing I can think of is jumping out, drying my hands and taking notes further away from the pool side where it wont get splashed. Any ideas?
Parents
  • Google "rite in the rain". It's basically notebooks and pens designed for use in the field in occupations such as oil and gas exploration and others where you may need to take field notes in less than stellar conditions. I'm not sure how it would up poolside, but it may be your best shot. Some of the products are costly.
  • Google "rite in the rain". It's basically notebooks and pens designed for use in the field in occupations such as oil and gas exploration and others where you may need to take field notes in less than stellar conditions. I'm not sure how it would up poolside, but it may be your best shot. Some of the products are costly.
Children
No Data