Herndon VA masters?

I'm going to be at the Dulles Hyatt Regency for a few days this week and places to swim shows that there's a pool at the Worldgate Gym in Herndon VA, within walking distance. Are there masters swims there mid-day during the week? Can an old drifter just drop in and get a pass?
Parents
  • I'm going to be at the Dulles Hyatt Regency for a few days this week and places to swim shows that there's a pool at the Worldgate Gym in Herndon VA, within walking distance. Are there masters swims there mid-day during the week? Can an old drifter just drop in and get a pass? Try this page: www.pvmasters.org/clubs.htm Scroll down to Sport & Health Tsunami Masters and try a club contact for more details. You can also find a link to Herndon Aquatic Club that may be an option, too. Jeff Roddin PV Registrar
  • I'm going to be at the Dulles Hyatt Regency for a few days this week and places to swim shows that there's a pool at the Worldgate Gym in Herndon VA, within walking distance. Are there masters swims there mid-day during the week? Can an old drifter just drop in and get a pass? Try this page: www.pvmasters.org/clubs.htm Scroll down to Sport & Health Tsunami Masters and try a club contact for more details. You can also find a link to Herndon Aquatic Club that may be an option, too. Jeff Roddin PV Registrar
Children
No Data