Swim Workout Plan App

Former Member
Former Member
Hey guys I swim 4 to 5 times a week and had the problem that I always swam the same sets and didn't really make progress. So I created this little Android app in my freetime with the goal to randomly create reasonable workout plans. At the moment there are ~40 exercises with different focus (allround, breathing, technique, endurance). Would love to hear your feedback about the app! If you have ideas for new exercises, please let me know too! You can find the Android app here (it's free): play.google.com/.../details Thanks! lh3.googleusercontent.com/1WBO3fhoAxKQNOC3iOE-q9Q53Dx_RLGs5yQWXZaenKpVQpxxr5dHKCerZOHnMvMFlYA=h900-rw
Parents
  • Web Based sounds like a good work around. The printing option is also good. Personally I prefer to have a written workout in a ziplock rather than a phone poolside. If my paper gets wet, I'm not out $800.
  • Web Based sounds like a good work around. The printing option is also good. Personally I prefer to have a written workout in a ziplock rather than a phone poolside. If my paper gets wet, I'm not out $800.
Children
No Data