Swim Workout Plan App

Former Member
Former Member
Hey guys I swim 4 to 5 times a week and had the problem that I always swam the same sets and didn't really make progress. So I created this little Android app in my freetime with the goal to randomly create reasonable workout plans. At the moment there are ~40 exercises with different focus (allround, breathing, technique, endurance). Would love to hear your feedback about the app! If you have ideas for new exercises, please let me know too! You can find the Android app here (it's free): play.google.com/.../details Thanks! lh3.googleusercontent.com/1WBO3fhoAxKQNOC3iOE-q9Q53Dx_RLGs5yQWXZaenKpVQpxxr5dHKCerZOHnMvMFlYA=h900-rw
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Hi MSK, thanks for your feedback! There might be an IOS version in the near future. However for publishing in the app store, Apple charges ~100$ a year. Maybe I will also upload a webbased version that can be used on both Android and IOS. I'll keep you updated when there is anything new. By the way, yeah there is an option to share the workout plan via email, so you can print it from a computer and take it to the poolside. 11323
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Hi MSK, thanks for your feedback! There might be an IOS version in the near future. However for publishing in the app store, Apple charges ~100$ a year. Maybe I will also upload a webbased version that can be used on both Android and IOS. I'll keep you updated when there is anything new. By the way, yeah there is an option to share the workout plan via email, so you can print it from a computer and take it to the poolside. 11323
Children
No Data