Lap Swimming in Denver

Former Member
Former Member
Hi All! I recently moved to Denver recently and have yet to find the lap pool. I've tried the Cherry Creek Athletic Club's outdoor pool and it's great, but I can't justify $115 per month for just a pool. I've also tried the Schlessman YMCA and it's OK, but I'd really prefer a 25 meter pool. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Pinar
Parents
  • Try University of Denver Masters. They have coached workouts.Hi All! I recently moved to Denver recently and have yet to find the lap pool. I've tried the Cherry Creek Athletic Club's outdoor pool and it's great, but I can't justify $115 per month for just a pool. I've also tried the Schlessman YMCA and it's OK, but I'd really prefer a 25 meter pool. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Pinar
  • Try University of Denver Masters. They have coached workouts.Hi All! I recently moved to Denver recently and have yet to find the lap pool. I've tried the Cherry Creek Athletic Club's outdoor pool and it's great, but I can't justify $115 per month for just a pool. I've also tried the Schlessman YMCA and it's OK, but I'd really prefer a 25 meter pool. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Pinar
Children
No Data