what to expect

My masters group is not coached. Only about 10% of what I've learned about starts, strokes and turns was learned from other swimmers and the rest I learned online. I'll be on vacation next month and will swim with a coached masters swim team. I don't know what to expect! I've emailed the coach and he knows my ability level; I think I've bothered him enough. I know they're all different, but tell me what yours is like!
Parents
  • I too am trying to learn fly. At that time when I told my coach, not many people showed up for practice so I had a lane where he gave me some drills on how to start learning how to do fly. But since then, we haven't had an empty lane so I didn't have much time to learn it. I don't think its out of place to ask, but like in my case, there's just no opportunity to do it.
  • I too am trying to learn fly. At that time when I told my coach, not many people showed up for practice so I had a lane where he gave me some drills on how to start learning how to do fly. But since then, we haven't had an empty lane so I didn't have much time to learn it. I don't think its out of place to ask, but like in my case, there's just no opportunity to do it.
Children
No Data