age at meets

I'm wondering what the cutoff date is for meets? I'll turn 54 in December and I've been in 4 meets this year. January and March meets (scy) it shows me being 53. June and July's meets (lcm) shows me being 54. I thought the answer would be around here somewhere but I haven't found it. TIA
Parents
  • Here is your answer taken from the current USMS Rule Book on page 6. Hope this helps answer your question. 102.2 Age Determining Date 102.2.1 For short course yards, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of the last day of the meet. 102.2.2 For short course meters and long course meters, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of December 31 of the year of competition
  • Here is your answer taken from the current USMS Rule Book on page 6. Hope this helps answer your question. 102.2 Age Determining Date 102.2.1 For short course yards, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of the last day of the meet. 102.2.2 For short course meters and long course meters, the eligibility of a participant for a particular age group shall be determined by the age as of December 31 of the year of competition
Children
No Data