Have an outstanding member on your team? Do tell!

Hello! My name is Gretchen Sanders, and I write profiles of USMS members for SWIMMER Magazine. I need suggestions for story ideas. Do you know of a swimmer who deserves recognition for one reason or another? Perhaps you know of someone who has made significant professional contributions in a given field. Maybe you know of a swimmer who has an interesting hobby or passion away from the pool. Or, by chance, you know someone who has experienced something incredible that pushes the bounds of belief. Could be that you share a lane with a quiet superstar. I'd love to interview this person. Please respond to this post or email me with suggestions at gretchsanders@gmail.com Thank you very much for your help. Gretchen
Parents
  • Hello! My name is Gretchen Sanders, and I write profiles of USMS members for SWIMMER Magazine. I need suggestions for story ideas. Do you know of a swimmer who deserves recognition for one reason or another? Perhaps you know of someone who has made significant professional contributions in a given field. Maybe you know of a swimmer who has an interesting hobby or passion away from the pool. Or, by chance, you know someone who has experienced something incredible that pushes the bounds of belief. Could be that you share a lane with a quiet superstar. I'd love to interview this person. Please respond to this post or email me with suggestions at gretchsanders@gmail.com Thank you very much for your help. Gretchen Aa
  • Hello! My name is Gretchen Sanders, and I write profiles of USMS members for SWIMMER Magazine. I need suggestions for story ideas. Do you know of a swimmer who deserves recognition for one reason or another? Perhaps you know of someone who has made significant professional contributions in a given field. Maybe you know of a swimmer who has an interesting hobby or passion away from the pool. Or, by chance, you know someone who has experienced something incredible that pushes the bounds of belief. Could be that you share a lane with a quiet superstar. I'd love to interview this person. Please respond to this post or email me with suggestions at gretchsanders@gmail.com Thank you very much for your help. Gretchen Aa
Children
No Data