Speedo vanquisher 2.0 VS new ones " EV"

I have been a user of Vanquisher 2.0 and older models for a long time. Has anyone purchased the new EV" ones that can tell me how they fit and how dark the mirror tinting is?:cool: I will use them primarily for indoor pool use. Thanks for any and all reports.:applaud:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Not the EV - I don't know if that's a new style - but I was using the women's mirrored Vanquisher 2.0 and switched to Swedish goggles just recently and prefer the swedes for several reasons. The light mirrored lenses on the Vanquishers are fine for indoor pool use (the dark mirrored lens is ok if the pool is well lit), but I guess they're designed for minimal peripheral visibility? The edges of the lens weren't clear, blurry in fact. Not good for backstroke. Also the antifog coating was bubbling up and making it hard to see. And, I discovered the reason for the rash I got around my eyes every time I swam... Mold under the gasket even though I took them out of the case to dry after every swim. Other than that they're a comfortable goggle. Edit: I just looked up the new EV and it looks like it has better visibility than the regular Vanquisher.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Not the EV - I don't know if that's a new style - but I was using the women's mirrored Vanquisher 2.0 and switched to Swedish goggles just recently and prefer the swedes for several reasons. The light mirrored lenses on the Vanquishers are fine for indoor pool use (the dark mirrored lens is ok if the pool is well lit), but I guess they're designed for minimal peripheral visibility? The edges of the lens weren't clear, blurry in fact. Not good for backstroke. Also the antifog coating was bubbling up and making it hard to see. And, I discovered the reason for the rash I got around my eyes every time I swam... Mold under the gasket even though I took them out of the case to dry after every swim. Other than that they're a comfortable goggle. Edit: I just looked up the new EV and it looks like it has better visibility than the regular Vanquisher.
Children
No Data