Speedo vanquisher 2.0 VS new ones " EV"

I have been a user of Vanquisher 2.0 and older models for a long time. Has anyone purchased the new EV" ones that can tell me how they fit and how dark the mirror tinting is?:cool: I will use them primarily for indoor pool use. Thanks for any and all reports.:applaud:
Parents
  • I haven't, however, in a recent YouTube video review of a backpack for swimmers, SwimLifeGuru mentioned having a set of EV and that a review is "coming up." I follow her on YT so, I'll try to remember to post when I see this review go up. I do have a pair of regular Vanquisher 2.0 mirror tinted goggles, and use them on sunny days at an outdoor pool. Until the outdoor pool here closes, I probably won't be much help as far as the tint indoors on them, anyway.
  • I haven't, however, in a recent YouTube video review of a backpack for swimmers, SwimLifeGuru mentioned having a set of EV and that a review is "coming up." I follow her on YT so, I'll try to remember to post when I see this review go up. I do have a pair of regular Vanquisher 2.0 mirror tinted goggles, and use them on sunny days at an outdoor pool. Until the outdoor pool here closes, I probably won't be much help as far as the tint indoors on them, anyway.
Children
No Data