National office staff

Are many of you as surprised as many in MOVY Masters that several office staff have resigned or planning on retiring ? Anthony Thompson, MOVY Masters
Parents
  • I don't know Tracy personally, but I have had the pleasure of getting to know Anna Lea and Jim. From what I have observed as a member, all three did an outstanding job! :applaud: You all will be missed! :cry: Thank you for all you have done for USMS. :agree: Tracy works out with our Sarasota Tsunami Masters team when she is in town. First-class person, besides being a super-talented swimmer. Wish her nothing but the best in her retirement!
  • I don't know Tracy personally, but I have had the pleasure of getting to know Anna Lea and Jim. From what I have observed as a member, all three did an outstanding job! :applaud: You all will be missed! :cry: Thank you for all you have done for USMS. :agree: Tracy works out with our Sarasota Tsunami Masters team when she is in town. First-class person, besides being a super-talented swimmer. Wish her nothing but the best in her retirement!
Children
No Data