Cortisone Flare

Anyone else experience a cortisone flare after an injection before? I received a shot last Thursday in my right shoulder and the last 4 days have been miserable. It's still not back to where it was BEFORE I got the shot. Riverside will be here in days and I'm starting to sweat it. I'm told that a Prednisone pack should help b/c the Naproxen and Acetaminophen have been woefully inadequate.
Parents
  • you can swim without a liver. you cannot swim without a shoulder...i know i tried...didnt work...hence the vitiamin ibuprofin the day after worlds '12 in italy i stopped my "pills"...let's just say those days in florence were not so fun. by the time we got to rome it was serious but i wanted to give my liver a rest well it can rest in 2072 but the chopshop put in the right $4000 plastic screw and i'm ok ish....now...mostly ish
  • you can swim without a liver. you cannot swim without a shoulder...i know i tried...didnt work...hence the vitiamin ibuprofin the day after worlds '12 in italy i stopped my "pills"...let's just say those days in florence were not so fun. by the time we got to rome it was serious but i wanted to give my liver a rest well it can rest in 2072 but the chopshop put in the right $4000 plastic screw and i'm ok ish....now...mostly ish
Children
No Data