Please share your 50 and 100 freestyle times with me.

Former Member
Former Member
I am very interested to know what times the sprinters out there are swimming on the 100m free and 50m free respectively. As a newcomer to the sport, I am interested to know, how different 50m sprinting times are to 100m sprinting times. I am asking because I am struggling to make sense of my performance in the the two respective routines. My fastest 50m time is 30,41s while my fastest 100m time is 1;09s. Surely I should be able to go faster in the 100m if I can do the 50m in 30s?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. That is very interesting. I have been calculating a ratio by 100m time devided by 50m time. Mine is 2,27 which seems to be to high ie room for improvement. Some of my training partners are around the 2,24/2,23 mark. Your friend is on 2,21 which is very interesting. Is he very fit? My splits are 33/36
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. That is very interesting. I have been calculating a ratio by 100m time devided by 50m time. Mine is 2,27 which seems to be to high ie room for improvement. Some of my training partners are around the 2,24/2,23 mark. Your friend is on 2,21 which is very interesting. Is he very fit? My splits are 33/36
Children
No Data