USA Swimming article on rotator cuff stretching

A long while ago, I bookmarked a page on the USA Swimming website which had a bunch of shoulder stretching. I think this was it: www.usaswimming.org/ViewMiscArticle.aspx Alas, it seems they've completely redone their site, and the above URL just redirects me to a resources page, from which I've been unable to locate the original. I'm about to head off to the Seatback Machine to see if it has a copy, but thought I'd check here in parallel. Thx...
Parents
  • Anna Lea, neither of those are the article I was looking for, but the more the merrier in my opinion on this subject. I'll take a look at them over the weekend. I'm not at home right now, but will see if I can download the whole kit-n-kaboodle from www.archive.org and shoot you a copy. If you are looking for some pure scapular stability exercises there is also this post with a few different exercises (+ accompanying pictures).
  • Anna Lea, neither of those are the article I was looking for, but the more the merrier in my opinion on this subject. I'll take a look at them over the weekend. I'm not at home right now, but will see if I can download the whole kit-n-kaboodle from www.archive.org and shoot you a copy. If you are looking for some pure scapular stability exercises there is also this post with a few different exercises (+ accompanying pictures).
Children
No Data