USA Swimming article on rotator cuff stretching

A long while ago, I bookmarked a page on the USA Swimming website which had a bunch of shoulder stretching. I think this was it: www.usaswimming.org/ViewMiscArticle.aspx Alas, it seems they've completely redone their site, and the above URL just redirects me to a resources page, from which I've been unable to locate the original. I'm about to head off to the Seatback Machine to see if it has a copy, but thought I'd check here in parallel. Thx...
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I was unable to get that link to load (it keeps timing out). Are either of these the article that you were searching for? Shoulder Injury in Competitive Swimming: Strategies for Early Identification and Prevention Swimmer’s Shoulder – The Scientific Approach to the Shoulder
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I was unable to get that link to load (it keeps timing out). Are either of these the article that you were searching for? Shoulder Injury in Competitive Swimming: Strategies for Early Identification and Prevention Swimmer’s Shoulder – The Scientific Approach to the Shoulder
Children
No Data