Anyone going to World Masters Games in New Zealand?

I'm a little bummed to miss out on Spring Nationals this year, but I'm very excited to swim in Auckland for World Master Games! Any other forum users attending?
Parents
  • i have not read/found much on it. i visited Auckland back in 2000 great city It wasn't terribly well advertised. I found out about it from a friend. when is the meet? as this might be possible for me instead of budapest since my family cannot go Unfortunately registration is already closed. The pool portion of the meet is April 21-27 and the open water swims are on the 30th. More information here: www.worldmastersgames2017.co.nz/.../
  • i have not read/found much on it. i visited Auckland back in 2000 great city It wasn't terribly well advertised. I found out about it from a friend. when is the meet? as this might be possible for me instead of budapest since my family cannot go Unfortunately registration is already closed. The pool portion of the meet is April 21-27 and the open water swims are on the 30th. More information here: www.worldmastersgames2017.co.nz/.../
Children
No Data