Swim Around Key West Tips

Former Member
Former Member
Looking for input from people who have done this race or any other 20k in similar conditions. Several questions: What do you recommend for nutrition? I know feeding times varies by person but I'm more interested in the types/brands of nutrition. Speedo or jammers? :D I'm gradually building up my distance per week but if anyone can point me towards somewhere I can find workouts that would be awesome! Thanks!!
Parents
  • Allan, do a search in the Open Water Forum on this site and do a search for Key West. Several of us have chimed in there. Also you can search for race report in my blog area. Another great resource for marathon/distance OW swimming is the Marathon Swimmers Forum - you can google that because it's a different site. Tons of information there on feeding, training, etc.
  • Allan, do a search in the Open Water Forum on this site and do a search for Key West. Several of us have chimed in there. Also you can search for race report in my blog area. Another great resource for marathon/distance OW swimming is the Marathon Swimmers Forum - you can google that because it's a different site. Tons of information there on feeding, training, etc.
Children
No Data