SwimRVA

Anyone been to this pool? www.greaterrichmondaquaticspartnership.org
Parents
  • It is a great pool. Originally was a temporary pool constructed for Olympic trials and subsequently moved to Richmond.Beautiful building, perfect air and water temperature. During the day, has very low swimmer load and depending on the day of the week, it will be set up either in long course or 25 yards. Look at the website for GRAP to see pool schedule insofar as availability and pool format. If not a member, it will cost $10 or less for a visit. Thanks for the info. I called them and got it all set up. I'll be there Friday! Maybe Saturday, too, before I head back to Kentucky.
  • It is a great pool. Originally was a temporary pool constructed for Olympic trials and subsequently moved to Richmond.Beautiful building, perfect air and water temperature. During the day, has very low swimmer load and depending on the day of the week, it will be set up either in long course or 25 yards. Look at the website for GRAP to see pool schedule insofar as availability and pool format. If not a member, it will cost $10 or less for a visit. Thanks for the info. I called them and got it all set up. I'll be there Friday! Maybe Saturday, too, before I head back to Kentucky.
Children
No Data