Stoke Development and Improvement Clinic

there is a scheduled stroke development and improvement clinic that I am interested in attending. Has anyone ever attended one of these clinics? If so, any thoughts on the experience is greatly appreciated.
Parents
  • I took a few clinics last year because I was a newbie. I got a lot of help. I continued this year with a masters team because of that. I'm still doing mostly freestyle, but beginning to develope an interest in other strokes. You can watch YouTube videos until the cows come home and still not learn a whole lot, but if you have a coach watch you and advise, you can make adjustments on the spot, then work that into your daily practices.
  • I took a few clinics last year because I was a newbie. I got a lot of help. I continued this year with a masters team because of that. I'm still doing mostly freestyle, but beginning to develope an interest in other strokes. You can watch YouTube videos until the cows come home and still not learn a whole lot, but if you have a coach watch you and advise, you can make adjustments on the spot, then work that into your daily practices.
Children
No Data