Your most crazy events list at a meet

Any one want to share the most "crazy" events at a meet (or back to back meets)? I see these as challenges and would like to hear from others that do things people call "crazy".
Parents
  • Not as impressive as some of the previous posts, but I swam 50 fly and 100 free back-to-back in a meet a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit apprehensive ahead of time, but had a good race in the fly and that helped my confidence for the 100 free, plus I was loose and warmed up. Managed to set PR's in both races, so was pleased with that. I then had to sit around for a couple hours for the 50 free and was tired and stiff by that time. Had an OK time in the 50, but it felt terrible.
  • Not as impressive as some of the previous posts, but I swam 50 fly and 100 free back-to-back in a meet a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit apprehensive ahead of time, but had a good race in the fly and that helped my confidence for the 100 free, plus I was loose and warmed up. Managed to set PR's in both races, so was pleased with that. I then had to sit around for a couple hours for the 50 free and was tired and stiff by that time. Had an OK time in the 50, but it felt terrible.
Children
No Data