Your most crazy events list at a meet

Any one want to share the most "crazy" events at a meet (or back to back meets)? I see these as challenges and would like to hear from others that do things people call "crazy".
Parents
  • At a two-day meet, I typically swim the maximum number of events, mostly 400 IM, 200 fly, 200 ***, 200 back, whichever distance free event is offered, and fill in with other *** and fly races. If my team can use me for relays, I'll do any and all relays offered. The last thing I want to do at a meet is sit around getting stiff (which happens fast for me, unfortunately). Once I am warmed up, I want to race and keep racing with not too much rest in between. If races are too far apart, I have to do more warm-ups and cool-downs than I prefer to do over two days. I also like keeping busy at meets, so I don't sit around getting nervous. I stay much more relaxed and enjoy it more if I keep moving! :bolt:
  • At a two-day meet, I typically swim the maximum number of events, mostly 400 IM, 200 fly, 200 ***, 200 back, whichever distance free event is offered, and fill in with other *** and fly races. If my team can use me for relays, I'll do any and all relays offered. The last thing I want to do at a meet is sit around getting stiff (which happens fast for me, unfortunately). Once I am warmed up, I want to race and keep racing with not too much rest in between. If races are too far apart, I have to do more warm-ups and cool-downs than I prefer to do over two days. I also like keeping busy at meets, so I don't sit around getting nervous. I stay much more relaxed and enjoy it more if I keep moving! :bolt:
Children
No Data