A "meet" just for fun

Is anyone in a masters group that has a "meet" just for their members (and maybe their family members) to have fun and fellowship with each other's family members? No touchpads, just timers with stopwatches. My group swims only (not coached, just swim on your own) and chats but nothing else except for 1 invitational meet each year. I'd like to know how you make it work!
Parents
  • For many years, we have run informal "All-Comer's Meets" for our team, one or two every winter before our Spring LMSC Championships. No sanction. No certified officials. As coach, I serve as the starter and stroke/turn judge, aiming for instruction and correction more than anything else. I have attached the flyer for our current meet; you have my permission to steal the idea, modify it to fit your situation, and run with it. Bob Bruce, Head Coach, Central Oregon Masters Aquatics
  • For many years, we have run informal "All-Comer's Meets" for our team, one or two every winter before our Spring LMSC Championships. No sanction. No certified officials. As coach, I serve as the starter and stroke/turn judge, aiming for instruction and correction more than anything else. I have attached the flyer for our current meet; you have my permission to steal the idea, modify it to fit your situation, and run with it. Bob Bruce, Head Coach, Central Oregon Masters Aquatics
Children
No Data