Getting Your Spouse/ Partner Involved In Your Swimming

Would you like to get your spouse or partner involved in your world of swimming? Here's an article I wrote on the subject for Swimspire: www.swimspire.com/.../ How do you get your spouse or partner involved? Share your tips here! To all of you love birds out there, have a happy Valentine's Day! :kiss1:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    A really tricky problem, this one, Elaine! For our relationship the following is done in an attempt to make and keep the peace. 1. All training completed in time for the early morning cuppa to be bedside as her eyes start opening. :) 2. Never ask her to be poolside for competitions as 'beep, splash, beep, splash, etc' is very boring for spectators and she always misses my races :( 3. Travel meets must always be holiday destination spots that she has always wanted to visit! Some of the time it works :) :) T
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    A really tricky problem, this one, Elaine! For our relationship the following is done in an attempt to make and keep the peace. 1. All training completed in time for the early morning cuppa to be bedside as her eyes start opening. :) 2. Never ask her to be poolside for competitions as 'beep, splash, beep, splash, etc' is very boring for spectators and she always misses my races :( 3. Travel meets must always be holiday destination spots that she has always wanted to visit! Some of the time it works :) :) T
Children
No Data