Kid is going to quit.

Anyone have a kid who quit at 15?
Parents
  • They all eventually find their own bliss. It will seldom be yours; nor yours, theirs. I was a track & field guy. My 4 children all gravitated toward something different, never running. I have no idea why they chose their sports. Soccer, volley ball, swimming, gymnastics, softball. That was what made them happy, not doing what I did, but whatever they were drawn to. One son began his first year swimming in the please-don't-drown lane and in his senior year was team captain. One got cut from the high school soccer team. On his way to the locker room a friend told him they still needed volley ball players. He ended up as the MVP. The oldest daughter was into gymnastics since age 6. At 41 she can still do it all. Your kid is not quitting, he's refocusing.
  • They all eventually find their own bliss. It will seldom be yours; nor yours, theirs. I was a track & field guy. My 4 children all gravitated toward something different, never running. I have no idea why they chose their sports. Soccer, volley ball, swimming, gymnastics, softball. That was what made them happy, not doing what I did, but whatever they were drawn to. One son began his first year swimming in the please-don't-drown lane and in his senior year was team captain. One got cut from the high school soccer team. On his way to the locker room a friend told him they still needed volley ball players. He ended up as the MVP. The oldest daughter was into gymnastics since age 6. At 41 she can still do it all. Your kid is not quitting, he's refocusing.
Children
No Data