Kid is going to quit.

Anyone have a kid who quit at 15?
Parents
  • My 3rd and final kid quit at 14 and concentrated on Track and Cross-Country. She didn't like the idea of 2-a-dayers in high school plus she thought she'd have a better chance running. Our girl's high school team just won their 31st straight title and will likely be mythical national high school champs for the 5th or 6th time in a row. Unfortunately, she had a ton of swimming talent and I hated to see this but I kept my mouth closed because there's nothing worse than living with an unhappy teenage girl. I don't think she ever regretted her decision.
  • My 3rd and final kid quit at 14 and concentrated on Track and Cross-Country. She didn't like the idea of 2-a-dayers in high school plus she thought she'd have a better chance running. Our girl's high school team just won their 31st straight title and will likely be mythical national high school champs for the 5th or 6th time in a row. Unfortunately, she had a ton of swimming talent and I hated to see this but I kept my mouth closed because there's nothing worse than living with an unhappy teenage girl. I don't think she ever regretted her decision.
Children
No Data