Kid is going to quit.

Anyone have a kid who quit at 15?
Parents
  • All interesting. Thanks. We never put pressure on our son and to be honest never swam more than three times a week. He started 9th grade and we skipped varsity for him to focus on school which I think was right decision. Since school started he only swims once a week club. He does not want to go to practice or meets any more. Seems he lost some interest from what I think is a lack of swimming. The club's head coach left and a few of his teammates, so there seem to be a lot of factors. Trying to keep it all together somehow!
  • All interesting. Thanks. We never put pressure on our son and to be honest never swam more than three times a week. He started 9th grade and we skipped varsity for him to focus on school which I think was right decision. Since school started he only swims once a week club. He does not want to go to practice or meets any more. Seems he lost some interest from what I think is a lack of swimming. The club's head coach left and a few of his teammates, so there seem to be a lot of factors. Trying to keep it all together somehow!
Children
No Data