Flags to flags

What can you tell me about swimming flags to flags? I did about 10 of them today and wondered if I did them right! I didn't find very much here about it or anywhere else.
Parents
  • Well, from what I read (can't remember where), it's like you're trying to see how fast you can go without the benefit of pushing off the wall. Not sure there is a way to time yourself very accurately doing that. Are you getting this from a triathlon training site? Where you want to swim without walls? I suppose you could do sprints this way (though I would never suggest dog paddling out of or into the wall).
  • Well, from what I read (can't remember where), it's like you're trying to see how fast you can go without the benefit of pushing off the wall. Not sure there is a way to time yourself very accurately doing that. Are you getting this from a triathlon training site? Where you want to swim without walls? I suppose you could do sprints this way (though I would never suggest dog paddling out of or into the wall).
Children
No Data