Anyone near Richmond, VA?

I'll be in Richmond, VA on Presidents' Day weekend and will be swimming at the American Family Fitness Short Pump location. Is anyone from that area and know how nice the pool is? I had hoped to be able to swim at Midlothian YMCA or SwimRVA.
Parents
  • The age-groupers finish at 6:30am and the locker rooms (which are small) get really crowded. So either arrive earlier than that to change or wear your suit under your clothes and change on the deck. OH DEAR! That is early! Too early, actually, because we are on central time. Thank you so much for getting me all this information but I won't be able to be there at that time because that's like 5:30 AM to my body. What goes on around 9:00 AM?
  • The age-groupers finish at 6:30am and the locker rooms (which are small) get really crowded. So either arrive earlier than that to change or wear your suit under your clothes and change on the deck. OH DEAR! That is early! Too early, actually, because we are on central time. Thank you so much for getting me all this information but I won't be able to be there at that time because that's like 5:30 AM to my body. What goes on around 9:00 AM?
Children
No Data