Anyone near Richmond, VA?

I'll be in Richmond, VA on Presidents' Day weekend and will be swimming at the American Family Fitness Short Pump location. Is anyone from that area and know how nice the pool is? I had hoped to be able to swim at Midlothian YMCA or SwimRVA.
Parents
  • Thanks, Chris. Should I contact them about a guest coming or just show up? Do I show my USMS membership card? We arrive this Friday night and will swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning, Sunday evening or Monday morning. I can also swim across the road at American Family Fitness, so I'm not sure when I'll swim where. You can't swim at NOVA this weekend, there is a big meet there. (In fact even our Friday AM practice was cancelled.) But come on Monday morning: just show up, no need to call ahead. Bring your card though likely your word will be good enough. The age-groupers finish at 6:30am and the locker rooms (which are small) get really crowded. So either arrive earlier than that to change or wear your suit under your clothes and change on the deck. Note: Mark just told me that NOVA has just this year started to charge a $10 guest fee. I apologize for giving you the wrong info.
  • Thanks, Chris. Should I contact them about a guest coming or just show up? Do I show my USMS membership card? We arrive this Friday night and will swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning, Sunday evening or Monday morning. I can also swim across the road at American Family Fitness, so I'm not sure when I'll swim where. You can't swim at NOVA this weekend, there is a big meet there. (In fact even our Friday AM practice was cancelled.) But come on Monday morning: just show up, no need to call ahead. Bring your card though likely your word will be good enough. The age-groupers finish at 6:30am and the locker rooms (which are small) get really crowded. So either arrive earlier than that to change or wear your suit under your clothes and change on the deck. Note: Mark just told me that NOVA has just this year started to charge a $10 guest fee. I apologize for giving you the wrong info.
Children
No Data