Anyone near Richmond, VA?

I'll be in Richmond, VA on Presidents' Day weekend and will be swimming at the American Family Fitness Short Pump location. Is anyone from that area and know how nice the pool is? I had hoped to be able to swim at Midlothian YMCA or SwimRVA.
Parents
  • Thanks! I looked and it is like, maybe 4 miles from our hotel! Would I be able to swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning or evening or Monday morning? Are you sure there's no cost? Will you be there any of those times? Thanks again! 1. There are no coached masters practices on the weekend at NOVA, unfortunately. I don't know if POWM has weekend practices, but you can go to the GRAP (ie, SwimRVA/POWM) pool and pay something like $8 to be able to swim there. But check on the website that there is not a meet scheduled, they often have USA-S meets. 2. Yes I'm sure. 3. If you are talking about Monday the 13th, I'm not sure...I'm stuck in the Atlanta airport right now and probably won't be home until 1am at the earliest. If you are talking about other Mondays: sure, I should be there.
  • Thanks! I looked and it is like, maybe 4 miles from our hotel! Would I be able to swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning or evening or Monday morning? Are you sure there's no cost? Will you be there any of those times? Thanks again! 1. There are no coached masters practices on the weekend at NOVA, unfortunately. I don't know if POWM has weekend practices, but you can go to the GRAP (ie, SwimRVA/POWM) pool and pay something like $8 to be able to swim there. But check on the website that there is not a meet scheduled, they often have USA-S meets. 2. Yes I'm sure. 3. If you are talking about Monday the 13th, I'm not sure...I'm stuck in the Atlanta airport right now and probably won't be home until 1am at the earliest. If you are talking about other Mondays: sure, I should be there.
Children
No Data