Anyone near Richmond, VA?

I'll be in Richmond, VA on Presidents' Day weekend and will be swimming at the American Family Fitness Short Pump location. Is anyone from that area and know how nice the pool is? I had hoped to be able to swim at Midlothian YMCA or SwimRVA.
Parents
  • NOVA: www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp. Mark's a great coach. No cost, loud music during workout, a funny coach, in the Short Pump area. Disclosure: I swim here. Thanks! I looked and it is like, maybe 4 miles from our hotel! Would I be able to swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning or evening or Monday morning? Are you sure there's no cost? Will you be there any of those times? Thanks again!
  • NOVA: www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp. Mark's a great coach. No cost, loud music during workout, a funny coach, in the Short Pump area. Disclosure: I swim here. Thanks! I looked and it is like, maybe 4 miles from our hotel! Would I be able to swim either Saturday morning, Sunday morning or evening or Monday morning? Are you sure there's no cost? Will you be there any of those times? Thanks again!
Children
No Data