Swim bag

Been hard at it for about 60 days and loving getting in the pool everyday after being away for 30 years. I travel a lot for work and have got pretty good at finding a pool wherever I go. What I need help with is a recommendation for a bag for my gear, fins, paddles, kick board etc. (I fly a lot) What's your favorite travel bag for all your gear? Thx in advance for any responses. Don
Parents
  • What have you been carrying all that stuff in for the past 60 days? If that's working for ya...go with that. When you say you travel a lot for work...is that to say you are gone for short periods of time, and then you're back home for a couple weeks, for example? Personally, if I traveled a lot similar to that...I wouldn't even lug all the swim equipment around with me. I'd take only the bare minimum -- suit, goggles, cap. While I was away I'd just worry about just swimming...maintaining my base...and consentrate on using the swim toys when I'm home. And as you get to know the pools you find when you do travel...maybe you can find the ones that supply those items for borrowing. Dan
  • What have you been carrying all that stuff in for the past 60 days? If that's working for ya...go with that. When you say you travel a lot for work...is that to say you are gone for short periods of time, and then you're back home for a couple weeks, for example? Personally, if I traveled a lot similar to that...I wouldn't even lug all the swim equipment around with me. I'd take only the bare minimum -- suit, goggles, cap. While I was away I'd just worry about just swimming...maintaining my base...and consentrate on using the swim toys when I'm home. And as you get to know the pools you find when you do travel...maybe you can find the ones that supply those items for borrowing. Dan
Children
No Data