Get closer to my dream guys!

Former Member
Former Member
Hi guys, just wont to say that I am getting closer and closer to my dream to swim under 1:00 in 100m backstroke (scm) for the first time in my life. :). maybe you remember a thread where I wrote that I can't imagine it to do it... but I getting stronger in my belife that I can do it and its getting more realistic. Just this weekend I swam 1:00,82 and improved my time in my age group 35-39 for almost 0.4s. Best time so far was 1:01,16 from last year in november. I was starting with 30 of age in Masters-competitions and here is how I have improved over 8 years as a Masterswimmer in 100m backstroke (personalbest is 1:00,0 with 21 of age) 30: 1:03,4 31: 1:03,1 32: 1:02,7 33: 1:03,0 34: --- 35: 1:02,8 36: 1:02,5 37: 1:01,1 38: 1:00,8
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Let me tell you something guys: 2 years ago there was a time I had two swims in a row around 1:04 and I thought thats it..the game is over, I getting older and slower I was mentally down and I almost quit. But than somethings changed, It turned around. I was focusing more in what I do and and how I feel than just doing somethings what has to be done...I changed a little bit my gym and lifting. I did more functional training and than suddenly my state of mind changed too and my next time in 100m backstroke was my best so far 1:02,5..than I started to belive I can get faster, I can really do. My confidence grew and since than I never looked back..Now I always looking forward what I can improved in my training and in my life to get better and to swim faster than I ever did before...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Let me tell you something guys: 2 years ago there was a time I had two swims in a row around 1:04 and I thought thats it..the game is over, I getting older and slower I was mentally down and I almost quit. But than somethings changed, It turned around. I was focusing more in what I do and and how I feel than just doing somethings what has to be done...I changed a little bit my gym and lifting. I did more functional training and than suddenly my state of mind changed too and my next time in 100m backstroke was my best so far 1:02,5..than I started to belive I can get faster, I can really do. My confidence grew and since than I never looked back..Now I always looking forward what I can improved in my training and in my life to get better and to swim faster than I ever did before...
Children
No Data