50m Freestyle Sprint

Former Member
Former Member
Is it possible for me to drop my 50m freestyle sprint time from 45s to 30s in one month? Whether it is possible or not, can someone suggest to me some good workouts for 50 free? Thank you.
Parents
  • is it possible? Maybe but probably not. It depends. tell us about you. How are you training now? Do you have technique issues you can correct? shoot a video of you sprinting and post it to youtube and a link here here's a link to a ton of sprint work outs just click forward and you can follow my sprint training in 2008 forums.usms.org/showthread.php Swim Faster Faster Index forums.usms.org/showthread.php
  • is it possible? Maybe but probably not. It depends. tell us about you. How are you training now? Do you have technique issues you can correct? shoot a video of you sprinting and post it to youtube and a link here here's a link to a ton of sprint work outs just click forward and you can follow my sprint training in 2008 forums.usms.org/showthread.php Swim Faster Faster Index forums.usms.org/showthread.php
Children
No Data