Tumble turns with snorkel

I spent some time today trying to teach myself to tumble turn with a snorkel. I can tumble turn fine. I can swim with a snorkel fine. When I try to put the two together, I repeatedly half-drown (and frustrate) myself. Tips?
Parents
  • This is a good example of a swim snorkel that works well. It has a valve at the bottom to help keep some of the water from accumulating at the bend. There are some without the valve and while they also work, they require a couple of blows to clear everything out. Orca, the difference with the swim snorkel is that it's centered on your forehead, not off to the side. It makes it a lot easier to turn without it flopping all over the place. www.swimoutlet.com/.../
  • This is a good example of a swim snorkel that works well. It has a valve at the bottom to help keep some of the water from accumulating at the bend. There are some without the valve and while they also work, they require a couple of blows to clear everything out. Orca, the difference with the swim snorkel is that it's centered on your forehead, not off to the side. It makes it a lot easier to turn without it flopping all over the place. www.swimoutlet.com/.../
Children
No Data