MetresandMiles 2017 - Advanced version out

Former Member
Former Member
Okay, I'm changing my training focus this year. Although I am still setting a distance target for 2017, in fact the same as last year, I will also be looking at my pace in training. I am only doing one club session a week at the moment and therefore training pace is down to me. I often find my focus wandering as I do some of my longer sets and therefore am unsure at the end as to what pace I have been training at. I always found when cracking PBs, over 10 yrs ago now, that at that time I always knew my pace of each 100m, of say a 800m race, to within a second. I have lost this art and am hoping this new focus will help someway to recover that knack and help me analyse my pace when swimming. Very useful for when I age-up next year www.swimmingforum.co.uk/.../icon_e_smile.gif But for this year - top of my age group year - I intend to have fun at the World Masters Games in Auckland in April, do some more Open Water stuff on my return and get ready for 2018! Please do use a copy of my spreadsheet. It is Excel ONLY! But its full of colour and lots of new features for OWers, Marathoners, Poolers, Clubbers...... Have a great year cheers T PS PLEASE let me know asap when the first bugs are spotted and I will zap them!!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Apologies to 'advanced' users as a bug has been spotted with MyStats page. The totals at the bottom and the chart totals arent quite right. As I'm away from home, on the Indian Ocean, at the moment i wont be able to do corrections for a while www.swimmingforum.co.uk/.../icon_e_smile.gif Please transfer to the 'basic' spreadsheet if this is an issue for you. I will let you know when 'alls clear'. Some time soon after the WMG 2017 is over methinks! Cheers T