Fitbit Flex 2

I was given a new Fitbit Flex 2 because it is supposed to be good for swimming as well as run/walk/bike. I already have a Swimovate Poolmate Pro which gives me what I need from the pool, but not open water or all the rest. Can anyone make a comparison from experience?
Parents
  • Thanks MSK, that's about what I thought after reading the manual. I have forgotten how to count beyond 4 laps with the Poolmate. I also got to thinking about when I do sets of 200 or 500 with a long rest. It says a 60 second rest will reset the timer and I often do that. What about open water, no laps, but a couple times around bouys in a half mile loop out on a lake?
  • Thanks MSK, that's about what I thought after reading the manual. I have forgotten how to count beyond 4 laps with the Poolmate. I also got to thinking about when I do sets of 200 or 500 with a long rest. It says a 60 second rest will reset the timer and I often do that. What about open water, no laps, but a couple times around bouys in a half mile loop out on a lake?
Children
No Data