2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • LOL. I take it you've never seen me swim. : ) It doesn't matter how you swim! ANYBODY can compete at Nationals, and swim three events regardless of how slow or bad you swim. Orca gave an excellent suggestion! If you haven't been to Nationals, you're missing out on a wonderful opportunity to have a blast, make new friends, and watch some AWESOME (even Olympians!) swimming. In addition, you will see swimmers just like yourself. It doesn't matter how good or bad you are; nobody cares. The only person who will criticize you is yourself. Believe me, I know. Been there, done that! Look up "Elaine Krugman" in several of the results of Nationals since 2010. I have been to a bunch of them, and you will see my name either at or near the bottom of most of my events. Not once did anybody ever say anything negative about my efforts. (Maybe they did behind my back, but who cares?) As a matter of fact, at several Nationals when I swam my worst event (but one of my favorites), 200 fly, I got congratulated by many top-level swimmers for getting out there and doing something they would never do.
  • LOL. I take it you've never seen me swim. : ) It doesn't matter how you swim! ANYBODY can compete at Nationals, and swim three events regardless of how slow or bad you swim. Orca gave an excellent suggestion! If you haven't been to Nationals, you're missing out on a wonderful opportunity to have a blast, make new friends, and watch some AWESOME (even Olympians!) swimming. In addition, you will see swimmers just like yourself. It doesn't matter how good or bad you are; nobody cares. The only person who will criticize you is yourself. Believe me, I know. Been there, done that! Look up "Elaine Krugman" in several of the results of Nationals since 2010. I have been to a bunch of them, and you will see my name either at or near the bottom of most of my events. Not once did anybody ever say anything negative about my efforts. (Maybe they did behind my back, but who cares?) As a matter of fact, at several Nationals when I swam my worst event (but one of my favorites), 200 fly, I got congratulated by many top-level swimmers for getting out there and doing something they would never do.
Children
No Data