2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • After exceeding my goal of 365 miles in 2015, I wanted to swim a little less in 2016 and add more bike and run so I set a goal of 300 miles. While I did achieve my goal of more bike and run, I did not reach my much lower swim goal due to being sick for several weeks in February and March, and being injured all of December. For 2017, I hope to continue to increase biking and running, but also get in at least 300 miles in the water. We'll see how that goes.
  • After exceeding my goal of 365 miles in 2015, I wanted to swim a little less in 2016 and add more bike and run so I set a goal of 300 miles. While I did achieve my goal of more bike and run, I did not reach my much lower swim goal due to being sick for several weeks in February and March, and being injured all of December. For 2017, I hope to continue to increase biking and running, but also get in at least 300 miles in the water. We'll see how that goes.
Children
No Data