2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • Consistency was my problem last year. I guarantee I had fewer days in the water than any other year I've tracked. My goal this year is to get to the pool more often. I'm not concerned about huge yardage when I get there, but I need to show up! I set my yearly goal at 400 miles. Most years I'd meet that easily, but last year I didn't even manage to log 350.
  • Consistency was my problem last year. I guarantee I had fewer days in the water than any other year I've tracked. My goal this year is to get to the pool more often. I'm not concerned about huge yardage when I get there, but I need to show up! I set my yearly goal at 400 miles. Most years I'd meet that easily, but last year I didn't even manage to log 350.
Children
No Data