2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • The goal this year was for 300 miles and as of today, it's 425. Two long races accounted for the bulk of the training. I was excited to see that both September and October were over 100,000 yards. Whew! And with that, I'll be lucky to make 40,000 this month. Next year has a few changes and I'll be working on shorter, faster races (5ks) rather than the longer distances, I think. Although the 10k in Barbados is calling my name in November if I can swing it.
  • The goal this year was for 300 miles and as of today, it's 425. Two long races accounted for the bulk of the training. I was excited to see that both September and October were over 100,000 yards. Whew! And with that, I'll be lucky to make 40,000 this month. Next year has a few changes and I'll be working on shorter, faster races (5ks) rather than the longer distances, I think. Although the 10k in Barbados is calling my name in November if I can swing it.
Children
No Data