2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • 2016 was my first full year of Masters swimming after I "retired" from doing triathlons due to knee problems, so I wasn't quite sure what to set as my Go The Distance Goal. I ended up setting a goal 375,000 yds. for the year. I'm at 547,834 yds. as of today. Mostly just consistency and showing up at the pool 5-6 days per week.
  • 2016 was my first full year of Masters swimming after I "retired" from doing triathlons due to knee problems, so I wasn't quite sure what to set as my Go The Distance Goal. I ended up setting a goal 375,000 yds. for the year. I'm at 547,834 yds. as of today. Mostly just consistency and showing up at the pool 5-6 days per week.
Children
No Data