2016 Go the Distance FLOG goal

For those of you who set a Go the Distance FLOG goal for the year, how are you doing? I set a goal of 325 miles for the year and achieved it today.:bliss: Good luck to everybody, and for all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! :carolers: :presents2::santa3: For those of you who celebrate Hanukah, Happy Hanukah! To everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party2: :wine:
Parents
  • I set a modest goal of just 50 miles, as there was no guarantee my right shoulder (or me left, for that matter) wouldn't fall apart. The shoulder has held up (in part due to diligent rotator cuff exercises, I think). I'm at 46+ right now, and with the winter weather upon us, I've been riding less and swimming more, so should polish it off in the next week.
  • I set a modest goal of just 50 miles, as there was no guarantee my right shoulder (or me left, for that matter) wouldn't fall apart. The shoulder has held up (in part due to diligent rotator cuff exercises, I think). I'm at 46+ right now, and with the winter weather upon us, I've been riding less and swimming more, so should polish it off in the next week.
Children
No Data