Butterfly Advice

Some swimmer came up to me at practice this morning and asked for some advice on her butterfly. Told her not to share warm-down lanes with Australians.
Parents
  • LOL, not an Aussie, but always wanted to go there. :) My little inside joke: The "swimmer" in the picture is Olympian, NCAA champ and US 100 yd butterfly record-holder, Kelsi Worrell, who is training with the University of Louisville team at my pool this week. She had a collision in the warm-down pool at the short-course worlds with an Aussie swimmer who was circle swimming clockwise while Kelsi was going counter-clockwise. That's how she got the stitches over her right eye. BTW, Kelsi is just a super nice person. And, no, she'd didn't need to ask my advice on her butterfly. ​Love the story! :lmao:
  • LOL, not an Aussie, but always wanted to go there. :) My little inside joke: The "swimmer" in the picture is Olympian, NCAA champ and US 100 yd butterfly record-holder, Kelsi Worrell, who is training with the University of Louisville team at my pool this week. She had a collision in the warm-down pool at the short-course worlds with an Aussie swimmer who was circle swimming clockwise while Kelsi was going counter-clockwise. That's how she got the stitches over her right eye. BTW, Kelsi is just a super nice person. And, no, she'd didn't need to ask my advice on her butterfly. ​Love the story! :lmao:
Children
No Data