MetresandMiles 2017 - Basic version ready!

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings Target Setters! I hope those aiming for targets in 2016 are coming to the end of the year with a few metres or miles to spare. I am close to my 500 mile target but have just started a code in my dose and....... grrrr. So I am using this out of pool time to update M&M Excel Spreadsheet (done!) and to try and get an 'advanced' version out before the end of the month (not done YET) - this will hopefully add a few interesting bits of info for nerds like me. (the Basic version, which is the same as last year, is already available for download) Please go to the website for easy access to FREE downloads and any new updates that are bound to occur from time to time - see link below. Keep giving me feedback on all or any problems that you spot. Have a Merry Xmas and a Very Happy New year to you all when they arrive www.swimmingforum.co.uk/.../icon_e_smile.gif T
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Loggings, Alleys :) - Go for it Jack . Yes switching sports when injuries hit is a vital part of keeping positive and fit when things seem to be crumbling Goals for 2017? I have no idea. Over 100 miles swimming I would assume, but how much over I can't predict. And I bought a road bike. I haven't ridden a bike in a couple decades, but where I live biking outdoors is not a good idea until late March at best. We'll see how that goes. Yep - stick 100 miles in to start with - you can always change it later - its not cheating!! Ive had a couple of illnesses this year and changed my target each time. Then as I recovered I managed to get back to my original target :banana: Just caught a heavy cold though this weekend - grrrr T
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Loggings, Alleys :) - Go for it Jack . Yes switching sports when injuries hit is a vital part of keeping positive and fit when things seem to be crumbling Goals for 2017? I have no idea. Over 100 miles swimming I would assume, but how much over I can't predict. And I bought a road bike. I haven't ridden a bike in a couple decades, but where I live biking outdoors is not a good idea until late March at best. We'll see how that goes. Yep - stick 100 miles in to start with - you can always change it later - its not cheating!! Ive had a couple of illnesses this year and changed my target each time. Then as I recovered I managed to get back to my original target :banana: Just caught a heavy cold though this weekend - grrrr T
Children
No Data