What do your coaches do?

Good day. For any who can take two seconds, can you please reply and let me know about your coach your practices? For example, does your coach put up a workout and just let you swim without any feedback whatsoever? Or does your coach provide you with corrections, tips or pointers to improve your swimming? I am trying to get a sense of how coaching is handled by other groups. Thank you and happy swimming.:fish2:
Parents
  • oh goodness. I had the same problem. I signed up for a Masters Swim class at my gym, she printed out some workouts, but while I was doing it, she would be texting or disappear. She didn't tell me what I was doing wrong or paid any attention. I was completely discouraged, I didn't understand why I was still so slow. I found another Masters Swim club at the local middle school. Its $160 for 2 months, 4 times a week. It's with a legit coach, as in he won the coach of the year according to USMS. I will start in 2 week, very nervous, but I will come back to this thread and let you know what his coaching style is.
  • oh goodness. I had the same problem. I signed up for a Masters Swim class at my gym, she printed out some workouts, but while I was doing it, she would be texting or disappear. She didn't tell me what I was doing wrong or paid any attention. I was completely discouraged, I didn't understand why I was still so slow. I found another Masters Swim club at the local middle school. Its $160 for 2 months, 4 times a week. It's with a legit coach, as in he won the coach of the year according to USMS. I will start in 2 week, very nervous, but I will come back to this thread and let you know what his coaching style is.
Children
No Data