Music while swimming

Getting back in the pool after 30 years away from collegiate competion. Latest blood work showed stupid high level of bad cholesterol and I convinced the Doc to give me three months to start reversal with diet and exercise rather than meds. After spending most of my youth and young adult life in the pool I was very happy to walk away. But now after just a few workouts I can't wait for the next. I train solo and I'm looking for recommendations on best equipment available to listen to some tunes while training. All advice welcomed and looking forward to meeting some of you at future events. Don
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Hey I’m glad to hear your getting back to pool. Me and my doctor had the same conversation and decided that it would be best for me if I also started swimming. I wa looking for the best waterproof headphones for swimming and came across this. Hope it helps. soundpatron.com/.../
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Hey I’m glad to hear your getting back to pool. Me and my doctor had the same conversation and decided that it would be best for me if I also started swimming. I wa looking for the best waterproof headphones for swimming and came across this. Hope it helps. soundpatron.com/.../
Children
No Data