Music while swimming

Getting back in the pool after 30 years away from collegiate competion. Latest blood work showed stupid high level of bad cholesterol and I convinced the Doc to give me three months to start reversal with diet and exercise rather than meds. After spending most of my youth and young adult life in the pool I was very happy to walk away. But now after just a few workouts I can't wait for the next. I train solo and I'm looking for recommendations on best equipment available to listen to some tunes while training. All advice welcomed and looking forward to meeting some of you at future events. Don
Parents
  • Yes, I have the finish duo waterproof mp3. It is very good sound. However, I'm now on my 4th as the past ones have not consistently been recognized by my imac; and then you can't download music from itunes, if that happens. This new one seems to be functioning better; but have only used it for 3 times. Great sound when it works. Hopefully this will be the best and final one. Great customer service, however.
  • Yes, I have the finish duo waterproof mp3. It is very good sound. However, I'm now on my 4th as the past ones have not consistently been recognized by my imac; and then you can't download music from itunes, if that happens. This new one seems to be functioning better; but have only used it for 3 times. Great sound when it works. Hopefully this will be the best and final one. Great customer service, however.
Children
No Data