Music while swimming

Getting back in the pool after 30 years away from collegiate competion. Latest blood work showed stupid high level of bad cholesterol and I convinced the Doc to give me three months to start reversal with diet and exercise rather than meds. After spending most of my youth and young adult life in the pool I was very happy to walk away. But now after just a few workouts I can't wait for the next. I train solo and I'm looking for recommendations on best equipment available to listen to some tunes while training. All advice welcomed and looking forward to meeting some of you at future events. Don
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I have been using a product called FINIS. No ear buds. The sound actually goes through your jaw bone so the ear pieces sit outside your ears. Downside to this is that you can only use it for swimming so if you are looking for something universal this is probably not your best option. Otherwise I have been very happy with it. I was in the same boat as you when I started back up swimming. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I have been using a product called FINIS. No ear buds. The sound actually goes through your jaw bone so the ear pieces sit outside your ears. Downside to this is that you can only use it for swimming so if you are looking for something universal this is probably not your best option. Otherwise I have been very happy with it. I was in the same boat as you when I started back up swimming. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Children
No Data